Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new blog!

The main idea behind this is to keep all my friends informed about what life will be for me in South Korea, where I will spend the next six months. I am writing it in English in order to reach as many people as possible... no worries, I won't be writing looooong posts, it should be easy to read and not too boring!

I'll try to post regularly, hopefully every two or three days... but you know me, I am quite unpredictable and I might get tired of that, so we'll see!

Anyway, regular posts will start when I land in Seoul. The countdown has already started: just one week and I'll be in Asia! Until then, craziness around here: too many things to do, lots of people to meet and not enough time for it all!

However, the experience will make for it all, I am really excited about this change in my life, and I am also looking forward to sharing these experiences with you all!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment